Personal Injury & Criminal Law:
Prior to opening Koberlein Law Offices (KLO), Fred spent approximately six (6) years with another firm where he fine-tuned his civil trial experience representing individuals and companies in personal injury law, accidents, criminal law, and insurance law in the Third Judicial Circuit in Florida. While working on behalf of insurance companies he learned what it is that insurance companies do in order to minimize and maximize payouts to victims of accidents, making Fred a vital member of any accident trial team. He now uses his extensive experience working with the insurance industry while serving as a trial lawyer to provide his clients with substantial and fair results regarding accident claims and wrongful death claims when dealing with insurance companies.
Local Government Law:
In addition to KLO, Fred also works with local governments on special exceptions, variances, and administrative appeals. He is a Board Certified attorney in the area of City, County, and Local Government law and has been appointed the City and Town attorney for five (5) municipalities and one (1) special taxing district. In all, KLO represents municipalities and developers with expertise in areas such as planning and zoning, Code violations and Code enforcement, as well as special exceptions and variances, development orders, and a variety of other local government areas with expertise.
Fred received his Juris Doctor from the University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida in 2003. He earned his Bachelor of Science from the University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida in 1997. His education centered around his goal of becoming a successful trial attorney. He is a stickler for details and he and the law firm will research every angle of your case. Moreover, his psychology background gives him the edge in the courtroom; he has been recognized for his ability to review potential jurors and the experiences that they bring to their roles as jurors and decision makers in a client’s trial.
If you have legal questions and issues, and can’t seem to find the solution on your own, Fred is your choice for legal help. He has dedicated his career to finding all of the pieces to successfully resolve your case.
- Florida Municipal Attorneys Association, Member (2006 – present)
- Florida Bar, City, County and Local Government Law Section , Member (2010 – present)
- James C. Adkins, Jr. American Inn of Court , Barrister (2003 – present)
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers , Member (2004 – present)
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (Third Judicial Circuit chapter), Member (2004 – present)
- Third Judicial Circuit Bar Association, Member (2004 – present)
- Rotary Club of Lake City, Florida, Member (2014 – present)
- Habitat for Humanity, Volunteer (2013 – present)
- Refreshing and Reassuring “Mr. Koberlein explained the litigation process to me, a few times, until I understood the entire process. His ability to forecast events and provide me with options was refreshing and reassuring. I felt as though he always had my interests at heart.”
- Better than Expected “Mr. Koberlein has advised us on several different matters, from criminal defense to a business start up. He has gone to court for us, and kept us out of court when necessary. Our matters turned out as expected if not better. He did his research to find the best solution for the matter at hand. H…
- Helpful, Professional, and Confident “Mr.Koberlein was very helpful and professional in his ability to handle the legal situation that I had regarding a past debt which turned into a civil process from many years ago. He proved to have the confidence of which I needed to get the job done. I would recommend Mr. Koberlein in the future.”
- Diligent with Great Communication “I have employed Mr. Koberlein on several occasions for my personal and business matters. Each time Mr. Koberlein has performed diligently with great communication. I would recommend his services to anyone in need of legal guidance.”
- Helped me out “He helped me understand what i was facing and what i needed to do to handle my case.”
- Exceeded Expectations “Mr. Koberlein far exceeded my expectations. To my surprise he was very personable and I felt like I was his only case. He always responded very promptly to my questions or concerns and always kept me up to date with my case. In the end I received a very favorable outcome for my case. You are in …
- Hard Working and Trustworthy “Hard working and trustworthy, we use him over and over for our legal needs.”