Accident Lawyers and Personal Injury Attorneys in Lake City, Live Oak, and Gainesville, FL
Welcome the website for Koberlein Law Offices (aka: "KLO"). Our firm is honored to be retained to represent the interests of individuals and agencies throughout the state of Florida. KLO has locations based in:
- Lake City, Columbia County, Florida
- Live Oak, Suwannee County, Florida
- Gainesville, Alachua County, Florida
The firm focuses its work in the following legal areas:
- Personal injury law.
- Family law matters (divorce, custody, alimony, etc.).
- Criminal defense, including felonies and misdemeanors (DUI).
- Local government matters which require you to appear or present your matter before your local government Boards/Councils.
Koberlein Law Offices includes attorneys and lawyers: Fred Koberlein, Jr., Meagan Standard, Fred Koberlein, Sr., and Brittany Loper. Together, they combine their legal knowledge and experience in the areas of:
- Automobile accidents (car & truck) & insurance law
- Criminal prosecution
- Criminal defense
- Family law
- Land use and environmental law
- Municipal or city, county and local government law.
The attorneys' experiences create the core skills which the law firm uses to focus their representation of clients' needs in the three areas mentioned. The law firm does not attempt to practice in every area of the law, like some law firms. Instead, a focus of skills in the areas shown above is attempted in order to achieve the best possible outcome for the client.
Call Koberlein Law Offices for free consultations to provide you with a thorough and competent analysis of your legal circumstances. Also, visit the attorneys' profile pages to learn more about how their individual professional histories have created the areas of focus they now practice together, and why so many attorneys refer specific cases to them at Koberlein Law Offices.
Last, before selecting us or any other attorney search their name and the law firm's name on the Internet and read the reviews and the rankings that other legal ranking services provide. The Internet is an invaluable source in today's legal market and it can help you not only determine how attorneys stack up against one another and determine which attorney will fit your needs best, but also help you make the best selection for your needs. We encourage you to research our attorneys.